Haute Capital Partners lists its shares on the BX Swiss stock exchange
THIS PRESS RELEASE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS NOT BEING ISSUED AND MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR JAPAN AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE IN SUCH COUNTRIES
• Haute Capital Partners is listed on the BX Swiss AG, a Swiss-regulated stock exchange under the supervision of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
• Haute Capital Partners SA registered shares start trading today on the regulated BX Swiss stock exchange under the ticker symbol ‘HAUTE’.
• The share capital of Haute Capital Partners SA is divided into 1’000’000 registered shares. All shares are listed on the BX Swiss.
• 1’000’000 shares at a nominal value of CHF 2.25.
• The company is listed on a valuation basis of CHF 41.6 million, and therefore an issue price of CHF 41.60 for the opening bell.
Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, 23 May 2022. Haute Capital Partners SA, a Swiss investment company based in Bienne, has listed 100% of its shares on the BX Swiss stock exchange under the ticker symbol ‘HAUTE’.
The firm aims to attract both individual and institutional investors who wish to increase their financial growth through long-term investments. The free float of the newly listed company is 32.5%, mainly held by Swiss investors. Haute Capital Holding SA, of which Thibault Leroy Bürki is the sole shareholder, holds 67.5%.
"Since we started the company in 2017, we never stopped growing and this required a certain volume in order to operate efficiently, " says Thibault Leroy Bürki, founder and CEO of Haute Capital Partners. “The listing allows us to accelerate our sustainable growth and we are delighted to welcome new investors. A share in Haute Capital Partners represents a large, diversified portfolio managed by a team of professionals. The HAUTE share, therefore, offers a high potential for solid performance.”
"We are currently facing difficult times with inflation putting pressure on the purchasing power,” adds Dieter Bratschi, a member of the Board of Directors. “With its IPO, Haute Capital Partners offers a long-term investment opportunity.”
About the listing of Haute Capital Partners SA on BX Swiss
• BX Swiss AG is a Swiss-regulated stock exchange under the supervision of FINMA
• Haute Capital Partners SA ISIN: CH1115678950
• The share capital of Haute Capital Partners SA will amount to CHF 2’250’000 as of 23 May 2022 and will be divided into 1’000’000 registered shares
• All the Company's shares will be listed on BX Swiss
• The net asset value of the company is 41.6 million CHF according to the last valuation
• Each share carries one vote
• ISP Group SA (Investment Solutions Partners) is the Paying Agent in connection with the Listing
• BDO SA acts as the advisor and is the independent appraiser
• Key balance sheet figures as of 31.12.2021
•Stock exchange prospectus: https://www.haute.capital/documents
About Haute Capital Partners Haute Capital Partners is an independent Swiss investment company that enables private and institutional investors to develop their financial growth. Founded in 2017, it is headquartered in Biel/Bienne and employs nine people as of 23.05.2022.
This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy securities of the Company and it does not constitute a prospectus or a similar communication within the meaning of articles 652a, 752 and/or 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the BX Swiss. The listing is being made solely by means of and based on the published securities prospectus (including any amendments thereto, if any). An investment decision regarding the securities of the Company should only be made based on the securities prospectus. The prospectus is available free of charge in Switzerland for 12 months following the first day of trading at HAUTE CAPITAL PARTNERS SA, Hans-Hugi-Strasse 2a, 2502 Biel/Bienne, Switzerland. This communication is being distributed only to and is directed only at (i) persons outside the United Kingdom, (ii) persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or (iii) high net worth entities, and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2) of the Order (all such persons together being referred to as "Relevant Persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which this communication relates is available only to Relevant Persons and will be engaged only with Relevant Persons.
Any person who is not a Relevant Person must not act or rely on this communication or any of its contents. This communication does not constitute an "offer of securities to the public" within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (the "Prospectus Regulation") of the securities referred to in it (the "Securities") in any member state of the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to US persons (as such term is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) unless the securities are registered under the Securities Act, or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act is available. The issuer of the securities has not registered, and does not intend to register, any portion of the securities in the United States, and does not intend to conduct a public offering of securities in the United States.